The KH Chronicles 1.3. The KH Chronicles 1.3.

'Zmazing

I've been a fan of KH Chronicles ever since it started, and I love it. I hope you make 2.1, 2.2, etc... This series is one of the best on NG :D

Dead Silent 2 Dead Silent 2

Excellent

If this doesn't get an award I'm going to scream.

Haxxy responds:

So am I, my friend, so am I.

LL - Apricot's Birthday LL - Apricot's Birthday

Lawlz

I love Lock Movies and this was very funny.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

MasterLock responds:

I love Lock movies too. No wait...Yeah.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

...

Well...top notch animating and drawing. Kinda creepy though....great job on everything.

Pink Army Pink Army

Nice

Smooth FBF, rustic stick fight, creamy pink stick figures...I've got to stop watching restaurant commercials...anyway, it was good. Very good. I mean really. Good. Yes. Goodbye now and keep on making great animations! :D

tomato and a hot dog tomato and a hot dog

"I love you" Bang

hahaha lol so funny....and random...make it longer next time please ;P

flamingweasel responds:

hey your that guy i taught blurring to, right

SS: Intro SS: Intro

Yeah....

Well...I can't say it was the best, but you guys did prety good... I mean, the graphics could have been worked on a lot, the sound was the same as the Clocks/Locks and there was some rookie animation in there... But my movies aren't that great either, so whatever. I did get a couple laughs at some parts, but overall it was meh... Bring up the quality on your next movies, guys.

A day with a cactus part1 A day with a cactus part1

Hahaha

The graphics could be a smidge better, but other than that it was great. Laughed real hard at a bunch of parts :D Keep on making Flash!

kingofthecactus responds:

Thanks, it may not seem like it, but I put a lot of effort into the flash.

The Zomblie Movie The Zomblie Movie

Hahaha

Oh boy...this movie was really funny! The random ness of it made me crack up :D One suggestion: Add color, than voila!!! The movie is a little better!! But then again, you could be going for the artistic black and white style...but whatever. Loved it!!!!

Black Mage Mix Black Mage Mix

Pretty Good

It could have used a lot of work though. Background's would have been nice, but I still think it's a great movie ^^ Keep on working!

Snes737 responds: